Samuel graduated in 2015 as Master of Rehabilitation Sciences and Physiotherapy - Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation , option sport. After this he decided to immediately continue specialising and completed his postgraduate degree in Manual Therapy at KU Leuven in 2016. Since 2014 Samuel was involved in the injury prevention and treatments of several football clubs. For example, he was a member of the medical staff of OHL where he was responsible for the A-core. In the 2021-2022 season, Sam was "Head Physiotherapist" at football club Bangaluru FC (India) and responsible for the medical day-to-day for both the A-core and youth.
- Master's degree in rehabilitation sciences and physiotherapy option sport (KU Leuven)
- Postgraduate degree in manual therapy (KU Leuven)
- Harmonic Techniques (Professor Eyal Lederman, London)
- Hand Rehabilitation (Hand Therapy Education, Hilversum)
- Anatomy Trains in structure & function (Amsterdam)
- Myofascial therapy (Trigger vzw, 2018-2020)
Languages spoken DUTCH - FR - ENG