Bram graduated in 2015 as Master in Rehabilitation Sciences and Physiotherapy - Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation , option sport. In the following year he obtained his postgraduate degree in manual therapy at the KUL. Furthermore, between 2017 and 2019 he studied the Mulligan concept of pain-free movement in which he graduated as 'certified mulligan practitioner' in 2019.
Outside of physiotherapy, Bram also has a passion for squash in which he plays competition himself, gives training and sits on the ethics committee.
- Master in rehabilitation sciences and physical therapy option sport (KU Leuven)
- Postgraduate degree in manual therapy (KU Leuven)
- Certified mulligan practitioner
- Harmonic Techniques (Professor Eyal Lederman, London)
- Anatomy Trains in structure & function (Amsterdam)
Languages spoken DUTCH - ENG